Sunday, April 29, 2012

Two posts in one week? What the hell?! This is one of many commissions in the needle felting queue, as I work through the projects that will pay off Boo's bills! I seem to be averaging one feltie a week but I will have to hit the gas on these. Anyway, this is Socrates! She will be traveling to Europe with her soon-to-be-made partner. This pose was challenging for me and there's certainly some stuff I will do differently next time, but all in all I am happy with her and hope that her new owner will be too! I am doing that time-lapse I have been promising of the next rattie in a week, so we'll see how all that goes!
At the moment I am not accepting any more commissions, as I am plenty busy for the next couple of months with these, but I will let you all know if and when that changes :)

2 comments:

miranda mcguire said...

wow! he's awesome.

miranda mcguire said...

wow! he's awesome.