Friday, March 19, 2010

Remember how I said that my blog needed more color? Well, it also needs more sexy.

Here is some sexy.



Studies! I am liking watercolor more these days and cold, mean vectors less... :x


I dunno if I can give this much context but I can tell you that it's for a book that you should definitely buy this year ;) Each participant got to choose a dessert for our babe's theme and you'd better believe I chose peppermint! Aside from it being one of my favorite flavors, it means that I get to draw stripes and I love stripes as much as I love boobies. Combine the 'em and it's pretty much perfection!

Hmm, I wonder if I can use this as this year's Christmas card too...? Three cheers for double-dipping! Big thanks to Vear, Tom, Rez, Liana and Juan for lending their eyes and opinions to this piece throughout the process!

Unrelated: I am officially SOLD OUT of my art books, both Sketch or Swim and Don't Flash the Octopus. Phew! I have no plans for reprinting these titles, so big thanks to everyone who picked one up while they were available! Guess I'll have to figure out a new volume to put together...

8 comments:

Kendra Melton said...

Haha, nice movement! Very fun energetic piece :]

damon said...

cute

Erin said...

her nipple caps look delicious!! (what do you call those things?)

lbergholm said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!! So much fun!!

Daestwen said...

Awesome. :]

Johnny B Animation said...

Hawtness

michaelamos said...

Hahaha! Now that is MY kind of drawing theme!

Peter Breese said...

Shazam! Love it!