Monday, February 08, 2010

So here's a idea that I've been sitting on (hyuk, hyuk) for a while and recently tested out at art conventions and shows.

Presenting Tampii and her line of women's undergarments: Tampii Cramps your Style!





I have a few dozen left from the first test run for sale in my Etsy shop. Once I make back cost, I will move on to the next design in the series. In case you can't tell at a glance, the idea is that Tampii, the world's happiest wad of cotton, adds some whimsy to that time of the month by acting out various euphemisms for, well, rebooting to ovarian operating system.

In this first design, she's Ridin' the Cotton Pony in full cowgirl garb! While she is factory-made, I also hand silk-screened the logo splootch in each crotch so that you don't have to worry about staining your new panties. I did it for you!

...this will either lose me a ton of friends and clients or gain me some. I am prepared to take that risk. ;) Cute and WTF are two of my favorite things in the world.

So if you can, stop in the old Etsy shop and pick up a pair! <3 Photo creds go to the wonderful Emily Jo Manning!

3 comments:

devin platts said...

ohhhh tampiiii u never fail to make glad I'm a guy <3

Liam the Automated Animator said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHA

Love it!

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Underpants!!!

Congrats! You've been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger Award! Go here and scroll down for details.

Here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award badge and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
6. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.