Friday, June 27, 2008



Book cover is done! Looks like I got revenge on that pesky 'pus, eh? So now is a good time to mention that I am printing up 200 of these books with the intent to unload ALL OF THEM at the Con in a month. Which means, now is your best chance to get one as I am selling pre-orders on my etsy site. They should be shipping July 19 if you order before then. They are $15 and looking to be 20 pages (24 if I can rock it), full-color and measure 8.5'' square when closed. If I do go up to 24 pages the price will stay the same though :)


All proceeds help me to buy groceries and maintain my shreds of sanity :)

6 comments:

Seg said...

Random thought: Have you ever considered selling a few at the 'local artist' section of Comic Relief? Every time I pass by that shelf, I wonder why yours isn't there. MUCH better than most of the stuff on that shelf!

David Cousens said...

Does that really count as revenge? ;) Very funny image m'dear, nice work

Martin Brennand said...

That is SO preordered! :)

aberchild said...

That's hilarious Steph. Good luck at Comic Con! Maybe I'll see you there

That Darn Tu-Anh! said...

too CUTE! by the way it was great seeing you again! :]

Rogelio T. said...

Hehe! I think about this sign all the time...

Went on a field trip to the Monterey bay aquarium as a kid. When we got to the jellyfish we missed the sign because someone placed it in the dark area. Our groups chaperone went in there thought the lights were out and totally started flashing the jellyfish with her huge old camera. My teacher saw her and in a very very concerned voice said "this sign says you can't take pictures of them because of the flash.".
Gasp!!!
...and all of us just stood there looking at them for a couple seconds expecting them to just explode or something, they didn't though. LOL